Miguel Fleta, Gloria y Pasión
A production by OPERA 2001 with Original Script by Patrick Chiuzzi.
Tribute to the universal Aragonese tenor MIGUEL FLETA
A production by OPERA 2001
Original Script and show creation:
Luis Miguel Lainz
Alfredo Troisi / Scenart
Choreography and Dance:
Miguel Ángel Berna
Miguel Ángel Tapia
Nacho del Río ( jotas singer)
David Baños (lyric tenor)
Melanie Moussay (lyric soprano)
* This cast is provisional and may be subject to changes
MIGUEL FLETA, Glory and Passion, will be a show that reflects in just over an hour and a half, the history and incredible work of this great singer who became the best tenor in the world.
With the participation of the main Aragonese artists related to the two great facets of the distinguished tenor: lyric and jotas:
- The famous singer and perhaps the undisputed king of the jota, NACHO DEL RIO, who will play the role of tenor as a jota singer.
- In the lyrical part we will have the great Zaragoza tenor EDUARDO ALADREN who gives life to Miguel Fleta in his city of origin.
- The dancer MIGUEL ÁNGEL BERNA will perform the choreographies that illustrate the entire musical side with his personal participation as a dancer
- The beautiful French soprano, MELANIE MOUSSAY, who will play Luisa Pierrick, sentimental partner and teacher of the great Fleta.
- In the musical side, the pianist MIGUEL ÁNGEL TAPIA and the musician and student of the jota ALBERTO ARTIGAS. Two personalities of music in Aragon who knew the world of Fleta in the opera and in the Jota.